Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Week 92: Renewing my visa. That seems slightly counterproductive - May 18, 2015

Hey everybody!!

So, this letter is gonna be pretty short today. As you can tell by the late time, I am writing a lot later than usual. Truth is, yesterday, I had to grab 4 hours worth of buses and trains to get to São Paulo, and from there, I woke up at 4:30 this morning to go to the federal police to get my visa renewed. (Dont worry, they accepted me. Im not being deported this time :P). And then, I grabbed 4 more hours of trains and buses to get back to São Roque. So, you could say that I am tired, and that I dont have a whole lot of mental capacity to focus. But, I'll do the best I can.

It was a good week for us this week. We havent had a baptism (yet), but we're really establishing a big teaching group with a ton of potential, and we're ready to see the blessings come a-rolling. Here is some basic info:

Jozaynne: Starting to flake a bit on us. She mostly just got nervous about baptism, and so we simply helped her understand the purpose of baptism more. So, pray for Jozaynne!

Cícera: She was gonna get baptized, but unfortunately she had some last minute things come up. But she said that she really wants to be baptized this next week!!!!

We also have some good people that are coming to church, including Rodrigo (a 13 year old kid), Sonia (the mother of a member), and Lourde (a woman who wants divine help to stop smoking.) So, pray for these people please!!!

...so, I am really really sorry. This letter is very very unfocused. I promise you all, that next week I'll give you a really juicy letter, filled with pictures, a voice recording, and all sorts of things! (Im running on about 5 hours of sleep, so I'm not exactly the most focused Elder right now. But, a good nights sleep will help.)

Alright, thanks for everything! Have a great week! Love you all!!


Elder Youd

No comments:

Post a Comment