Saturday, August 10, 2013

Leaving Information


You should read this giant post. It's my last one for two years. And if that isn't enough to convince you, there's probably a funny joke in the middle of it that will make you laugh.

I would love for any of you to keep in touch with me over the next two years. If you wish to join my email list anytime during my mission, or if you just want to talk to me, my email address is: 

michael.youd@myldsmail.net

I'll be able to email about once a week and I don't have a lot of time to do so (especially at the MTC), so don't be offended if I don't get back to your personal email immediately. It's likely that I just didn't have time. Or maybe I just don't like you. But it's most likely the first one, so email me. Also, one of my family members will be keeping a blog of my weekly updates, if you are interested in following me that way.  You should visit it. It's purple. And I like purple.The website is:

michaelyoud.blogspot.com

Here is my address for the next 6 weeks, if you wish to send me letters or packages at the MTC (which you should):

Elder Michael Bryan Youd
SEP24  BRA-SPN
2013 N 900 E Unit 300
Provo UT 84602

After that, assuming I make it to Brazil on time, here is my address in the field (which you also should write to):

Elder Michael Bryan Youd
Brazil São Paulo North Mission
Rua Dr. Rui Batista Pereira, 165
Jardim Caxingui
05517-080 São Paulo - SP
Brazil

Just a reminder, my farewell talk is tomorrow at 10:00, and I'd love to see any and all of you there. My phone is getting shut off tonight, so if you want to talk to me, you best make it happen today. I thank all of you for your support over these years, and I hope to hear from you. And if I could leave you with one last message to inspire you, it would be this…

Don't listen to Nickelback. They seriously are the worst.

See you in August 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment